Things I learned today while out and about with my amazing little niece:
1. Be prepared to eat. Snacks, treats, desserts, plus a meal. Wow, I need to loosen by belt :)
2. When you are the only one at the park who is not a mother be prepared to stand by yourself and talk to no one. (betcha didnt know i'd have a lot to say regarding kiddos. boo to you)
3. Leave the schedule at the door. Things change when you're with a small child. Lets stay longer, lets not go there, lets browse just a wee more. And thats perfectly fine. Lets go where the wind takes us...
4. Nothing makes me happier than being at a child filled park on a summer day.
5. I'm beyond ready for mother hood (but you already knew that)