Keeping your preschoolers occupied when traveling, waiting in line, riding in the car etc can be grueling. Here are a few of my favorite iphone applications to help you and your little one stay sane AND happy :)
Top 5 iphone apps for your preschoolers:
5. Scribble- .99 cents. Fun and simple. Turns your screen into a mini easel! You can also import photo's from you iphone photo library to draw on top of! How fun turning Daddy into a cowboy by drawing a cowboy hat on his head!
4. Bubble snap-free. Mindless and oh so entertaining. There are so many versions of this app but "bubble snap" is free and essentially the exact same thing as the others. This is sure to keep your preschooler or school ager occupied. Every one knows the bubble wrap that comes in packaging and how fun it is to pop them! Well now you can on your phone! How fun and convenient is that!?
3. Memory Match-.99 cents/free for lite version. A simple memory game using fun, silly characters and animals. Great for memory and image recognition.
2. Preschool adventure- .99 cents. An app you can feel good about letting your kid play :) honing those color, number, shape, matching, and sound skills has never been easier! You and your little one will be sure to love this one. The silly animals are so cute and so much fun. I love this app!
1. Monkey preschool lunchbox- .99 cents This cute app needs your child's help packing monkey's lunch! Being able to recognize alike fruits by color or type is a skill they'll surely gain confidence in with this application. Also helps with sound recognition by asking for fruits that begin with a certain letter and uh oh, the fruit broke into pieces! Can you put it back together? (great puzzle and problem solving skills)